Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another night of racing thoughts.......Good ones!

Good morning to you. I hope you are happy, safe, and loved.......Well, most of you.
It's been a busy week for my family, and the Blues Express! S.D. Was incredible, as were parts in between. ( Don't think that way )
Tonight W.B.J. & T.B.E. will be doing our thing at a great little place in Pico Rivera called Gardens.
After that, I shall retreat to my lair, lie down next to my bowl, and lick my wounds.
Life is an incredible journey............Talk to you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to my comment. I would like you to know that you are very, very, very special. No, not in a special ed kind of way... People can be so ignorant. How are you? How are woo? How are vous? How are shoe? How are how are how are ya? Well, I'm done for now. The floor by my bowl is cold, so I will go out into the night now to howl at the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, you attract the strangest people. And for that I am truly grateful. Be well, my brother. I love you. - Aub

    ReplyDelete